Karmic Law Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 3 Wsaffiliatesgif88x31
Latest topics
» Ignore this.
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:29 pm by Alse

» lots of plots {open}
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm by PrinceNaoko

» hello new world!
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:58 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Naoko's characters
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Insidious [DisgruntledCute+Ringmaster]
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm by Colorful Catharsis

» I guess this means I'm here
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:55 pm by Ameratsu

» I'm Afraid I Might Be Lost
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 am by The Freakshow

» Hellow EVERYBODY!
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm by Sweatermonkeys

» Standards
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm by Colorful Catharsis

Gehenna [OPEN]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gehenna [OPEN]

Post by Colorful Catharsis Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:47 pm

He looked blandly at the other man, unamused. Stimulate the mind? No. Fuck no. Wafa would be happy to differ with the man, from his own experiences but could find no such will to do so. The more he talked to the man, the less and less he worried about being able to get away. His actions were silly, a failed attempt at being intimidating.

"Yeah, sure." he rolled his eyes. "Listen, do you have any idea what's going on with Jahala?" he asked. "I know she's wanted along with me."
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

https://karmiclaw.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinningWebs Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Commander Darragh blinked. He turned his head to the side, off to stare into the darker parts of the forest with a hint of curiosity. He could have sworn he had heard something. However, it was only his imagination. Clearly, he was lacking in sleep and this night wouldn't make it any better.

He turned to Wafa, taking a moment to consider his reply. He groaned, stretching his body out against the trunk of the tree. Green eyes flicked down to the fire, and then back up.

"I sent another troupe out for the other elf. Your partner in crime, as it were. I haven't heard from them since, but they're good men. Once I get back to the other soldiers, we can set out looking for them. Or they will come to us. Whichever works out."
Letting a shrug roll off his shoulders, he yawned. He had no intentions on giving the elf the full details of his plan. What should happen if he were to somehow escape the commander's grasp? It was bad enough they couldn't find the other elf, but if both of them escaped the royal family would have his head!

SpinningWebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:59 pm

The elf crossed his arms, seeming dissatisfied with the answer.

"Then lets go meet them. I want to be sure she's alright." he insisted, standing up again. Knowing Jahala she'd get herself into far more trouble than she could handle. He wanted to be there should the occasion arise. Not only that, but he'd need her for escaping these people. As powerful as the Soul Symphony was, he was very little without his comrade.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinningWebs Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:04 pm

The commander blinked, staring blankly at him.

"Do you have any idea what time it is, elf? We can catch up to them in the morning, when we can actually see the noses in front of our faces. It'd be useless seeking them out in the dark. We'd only get more lost than we already are. Not to mention there's all sorts of dangerous animals that lurk in the shadows of the night." He explained casually, putting extra emphasis on the animals part for good measure.

SpinningWebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:47 pm

Wafa frowned.

"She better be okay. I'll have your head otherwise." he threatened. He did threaten the commander, but didn't honestly think it entirely necessary. Jahala was a stubborn and strong woman. The crazy girl had a better chance by herself than the necromancer did. He was sure she'd be fine.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3