Karmic Law Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 2 Wsaffiliatesgif88x31
Latest topics
» Ignore this.
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:29 pm by Alse

» lots of plots {open}
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm by PrinceNaoko

» hello new world!
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:58 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Naoko's characters
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Insidious [DisgruntledCute+Ringmaster]
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm by Colorful Catharsis

» I guess this means I'm here
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:55 pm by Ameratsu

» I'm Afraid I Might Be Lost
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 am by The Freakshow

» Hellow EVERYBODY!
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm by Sweatermonkeys

» Standards
Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm by Colorful Catharsis

Gehenna [OPEN]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gehenna [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gehenna [OPEN]

Post by SpinningWebs Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:38 pm

An eyebrow raised accusingly as he folded his arms across his chest disapprovingly. He almost looked like an unimpressed parent that had recently caught their child sneaking out of the house late at night. However, this situation was entirely different.

"Oh, really now? I somehow doubt that." he growled, narrowing his eyes. He began reaching for the sword in his belt as he did so, which he had placed safely back in it's hilt somewhere during the chase.

SpinningWebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm

He scowled, eying the blade. The jerk had kept him up all night for two nights in a row, pushed him down a hill, dragged him about by his hair and now he was going to brandish a sword at him? The nerve...

Immediately the little elf placed his hands in front of him, palms facing the other man. A quiet whispering, muttering began to sound over the air, a faint pale mist seeming to rise up from the bronze skinned man's lips. He seemed to cringe slightly, the incantation hot on his tongue as he recited it, only basic magics serving him at this point. He wasn't close enough to the battlefield anymore to do another Rising, and even if he wanted to, Wafa was drained... exhausted from the previous necromancy.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

https://karmiclaw.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinningWebs Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:52 pm

Immediately the man sprinted forward, sword at the ready as his eyes lit up with rage.
"What in the bloody hell do you think you're doing?! Stop that right now or you'll find a sword stuck in your stomach!"
He raised it up, as if he was preparing to strike. He had been told that they preferred the elf alive, but if the stubborn brat insisted on being so thickheaded he'd have no trouble in slaying him right there, bringing back the royal family his head.

SpinningWebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Quickly, he finished the spell, his eyes widening with alarm as the commander approached angrily.

"Well maybe if you weren't coming at me with a sword, I wouldn't feel the need!" he exclaimed, "Back up and put the sword away and I won't blast you off your feet!" he said, inching his stance away from the commander.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinningWebs Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:10 pm

He paused, looking rigid and highly uncomfortable. Emerald eyes locked with Amber for a long time before he finally backed off, withdrawing the sword in it's sheath once more.
He grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest in a huff. He pouted, much like a small child. He really hated being in these types of situations.
"Fine, fine. Withdraw your spell, and I'll have one less excuse to snap your neck."

SpinningWebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:34 pm

With that, he raised his hands away from the commander, up in the air as if being held in a stick up. He stood there a second, staring the other man down.

"Now, I think we should agree, right here, that neither of us wants to die today. You know I'm completely capable, and with you and all your crazy, I'm pretty sure you're capable. But lets not have that happen tonight." he said, making an attempt to negotiate.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinningWebs Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:00 pm

"Are you trying to negotiate with me? Heh...Hahahaha!" his booming laugh seemed to echo throughout the forest as he held his side. After a few seconds, he recovered, rubbing one of the tears away from his eyes from laughing so hard.

"That's funny. Heheh.." He paused, his expression turning serious again. "You do have a point. I don't feel like dying here either, I suppose we can come to a truce on that. However, if you do try anything, I won't hesitate to slit your throat."

SpinningWebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:08 pm

He wagged a finger at the commander, squinting at him.

"See, I don't think you're listening. We just agreed to eliminate that aspect of this rendezvous." he said. "No throat slitting, no sword flailing. Pretty sure the order regarding our capture was 'alive.'" the elf added, his voice indicating far less fear, and more irritation with his new acquaintance.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinningWebs Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:17 pm

The commander blinked slowly, looking surprised.

"You think I care? A lot of people are 'wanted alive', but that doesn't mean I haven't brought back plenty of men dead." He stated, matter of factly before a shrug rolled off his shoulders. Whether he was just trying to frighten the elf, or he was telling the truth, was a mystery.

SpinningWebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:25 pm

He crossed his arms. This guy was nuts.

"How are you a commander again?" he questioned. "Look. I'm surrendering. You get to capture me or whatever. Doesn't that fill your testosterone meter for a while?"

This guy was unnecessarily rough and angry...if he was going to be held captive, he at least wanted to be treated with some degree of respect.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinningWebs Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:16 am

"If you're my prisoner, then sit your ass down while I get a fire started." He scoffed, his mouth curved in a smile but his eyes still cold and hard.

He would wait until the elf was actually seated, and always keep him within grabbing distance while he shuffled around for branches and the whatnot to get a fire going.

SpinningWebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:21 am

With a ornery huff, the elf obeyed, falling to the ground into a sitting position.

"Hurry up." he complained, flipping his pearly hair over his shoulder and watching the commander walk off. "Hey wait! What's your name? I want to know in case you get lost. Your fantastic judgement got us stuck down here in the first place." he crabbed, calling out to the man.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinningWebs Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:28 am

He paused, turning briefly towards the elf again with a raised eyebrow.

"Sir Darragh, Commander Darragh." He replied with a robotic tone, turning back to the bushes and snapping twigs, as well as finding some from the ground.

SpinningWebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:44 am

The elf made a face.

"That's a stupid name." the elf blurted out with no reservation, arms still crossed.

"Get back here quickly. Or I might just leave." he demanded, looking bored.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinningWebs Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:53 am

Soon enough he returned with a handful of sticks and placed them neatly into a pile on the ground in the middle of the elf and himself. He looked up, rolling his eyes.

"Oh really? And what's your name supposed to be? Droopy ears?" he mused, sneering as he got the fire started.

SpinningWebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:05 am

Wafa scoffed. "Oh real original. I'm in stitches." he sneered. "You don't get my name." he continued, his tone condescending as he man leaned back a bit, putting his hands behind him to brace himself against the earth.

"What now then? You take me back to the capital?" he asked.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinningWebs Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:10 am

Commander Darragh wrinkled his nose in a bit of frustration, though he had only given the elf his last name. He didn't intend on sharing his first name anyway. Soon, out of boredom, he had pulled out a dagger from his belt and was twiddling away at a stick to feed his boredom.

He looked up, an unimpressed expression on his face as he eyed the elf from the light of the fire.
"Of course, nitwit. Where else would I take you?"

SpinningWebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:57 pm

He stared quietly at the commander, a twinge of hope in his eyes.

"Take me home. To the Tahir. I didn't even want to go on that fool's errand." he said, twirling his silvery locks in his fingers. He didn't expect it to sway the man, but he did want his feelings known, if he was going to be taken to the kingdom to be hung.

"They'll kill me." he murmured thoughtfully, his eyes flicking down to the fire. He knew the consequences of his actions. Wait. No. Of Jahala's actions. He swore to the gods if he took the hit for her idiocy, he'd haunt her in the afterlife.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinningWebs Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm

The Commander raised an eyebrow, chuckling in a low tone at the useless hope in the elf's voice.

"I don't care who's idea it was. You still tried to kill a member of the royal family, and because of that you must be willing to face the consequences. Besides..." He scoffed, "...If I tried to pull something like that, I'd loose my job. Maybe even my own head.

Suddenly a grin slipped across his lips as something unusually funny bounced into his head. He began to laugh, a mocking laugh was what it was.

"Maybe if you weren't such a little shit, I would spare you!" his hysterics seemed to ricochet off the trees, echoing all around them.

SpinningWebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:02 pm

He didn't crack any sort of smile, though his adversary cackled menacingly at the elf's misfortune. Wafa remained quiet a moment, pulling a handful of his hair forward to stroke it with both hands.

"Your mercy is undisputed." he said, sarcasm heavy on his tongue, his hand sliding down the silvery cascades, picking out any twigs or foliage that might have been caught in the fall down the hill.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinningWebs Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:40 pm

The campfire fell silent, and the other man was reduced to watching his prisoner do his hair. Sighing, he went back to twiddling the pointed stick with his dagger. He would occasionally glance up at the elf, examining his facial features, and most of all, his eyes.

It had been so long since he had last laid eyes on an elf, and now that he finally had one in the light of the campfire, he couldn't help but be entranced by him.

Grunting, he leaned against the trunk of a tree and made himself as comfortable as one could possibly be on the forest floor.

SpinningWebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Once satisfied with his hair, he tossed it back across his shoulders in a flurry of white. It was an unusual trait for a desert elf to have stark white hair like the prisoner's. Hair so pale was usually a feature of the delicate Moon Elves, not the curly, champagne blonde that the hardy inhabitants of the Tahir commonly shared.

He saw the commander closely examining him, watching his eyes slide over his form. It made him shift uncomfortably.

"Enjoying yourself? Stop staring at me." he grumbled sourly.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinningWebs Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:03 pm

He blinked, not even noticing that he was staring. Recoiling a bit, he raised his brow in disbelief.

"I wasn't staring at you. You're just imagining things." He stated simply, looking back down at his now extremely sharp stick. His eyes narrowed, and quickly he made a grab for another stick. Then, he repeated the same process over again.

This time he didn't look up, afraid the elf might spot him and make more false accusations.

SpinningWebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:08 pm

He watched as the commander fidgeted and tried to occupy his hands.

"What's with you? Never seen an elf before? Or are you just sharpening some sticks to stab me in the face while I sleep?" he asked, berating the man. He hadn't expected any sort of conversation, but luckily Darragh was more lively than that. Maybe a little insane, but at least lively.

As his amber eyes refected the fire in front of them, he reached over and snatched up one of the sharpened sticks, breaking it into little pieces.

"When do we go to bed. Or are you just going to sit there."
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinningWebs Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:32 pm

"I have, but it was a long time ago." He paused. "You can feel some comfort in knowing I don't have any intentions of stabbing you, unless, of course, you give me a reason."

He watched him snap the sharpened stick into pieces, raising an eyebrow and wondering if that was really necessary. He shifted a bit, and nodded in response to the elf's question.

"That's what I'm planning to do. Nothing like an all nighter to stimulate the mind, besides, I need to keep an eye on you." He squinted, using two fingers to point at his own green eyes, then directing them back to the elfish prisoner.

SpinningWebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next