Karmic Law Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
The Devil's Child Wsaffiliatesgif88x31
Latest topics
» Ignore this.
The Devil's Child EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:29 pm by Alse

» lots of plots {open}
The Devil's Child EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm by PrinceNaoko

» hello new world!
The Devil's Child EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:58 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Naoko's characters
The Devil's Child EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Insidious [DisgruntledCute+Ringmaster]
The Devil's Child EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm by Colorful Catharsis

» I guess this means I'm here
The Devil's Child EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:55 pm by Ameratsu

» I'm Afraid I Might Be Lost
The Devil's Child EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 am by The Freakshow

» Hellow EVERYBODY!
The Devil's Child EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm by Sweatermonkeys

» Standards
The Devil's Child EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm by Colorful Catharsis

The Devil's Child

Go down

The Devil's Child Empty The Devil's Child

Post by The Freakshow Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:33 pm

Hello. I am Cordis, your resident Freak. I am close friends with your Ringmaster, the one who controls the troupe of the Cirque du Gothique, which has been my home for as long as I can remember...

Okay, that's not completely true. You can call me Cordis or Freakshow or Illusionist if you want, but I normally go by BB. I'm more than a little insane, have a taste for blood and for pain, and now I'm going to tell you some of my dislikes/likes/etc:

Themes I Like:

Sadism - I am a sadist. I want people who aren't afraid to hurt others. Proper sadism doesn't just include rushing into hurting one another and then fucking: it has to deal with the finesse, the work, that happens in the artistry of it.

Hatred - Nothing better than two enemies fucking each other. It ties in with Sadism, and so I have a double liking for it.

Dubious Consent - You don't know if one person says yes, or if they say no. One obviously does, but another might be confused, and not-understanding (I like an inexperienced lover for this idea).

Rape - ...This might make me a sick fuck, but I like to see it. Can't help it, I love it.

Cannibalism/Mutilation/Gore/Anything bloody - ...I'm nuts, I know, but this is hot for me. I like the idea of the seme and uke mutilating each other, and maybe just trying to look at each other's blood.

Knife-play in bed - I like the idea of taking a knife into bed, maybe using it to cut an initial into your lover's back. Yeah, yeah, I'm all fucked up.

(Note: I'm looking for a GUY who likes this stuff, not a girl. Yaoi's the only thing I go for. Het...is not my thing. Yuri...just...no.)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Plots I Enjoy:

Incest - Love it. Who can't love the forbidden ideals?

Inhuman - I enjoy it. So much more action you can do. Who wouldn't want that? (Note: Try to put a sparklepire in here, I'll die and ignore.)

Mystic - Creatures that have tentacles? Sirens who are just looking for a good fuck? Hmm, bring 'em on, baby.

Serial Killers - Add in a victim to be, or a victim that's going on, and I would love to be a part.

Heavy Bondage/BDSM - Three words: BRING. IT. ON.

Excessive Violence - I enjoy the thought of having to fight to get what you want. You should always have to do that, at some point.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Things I WILL NOT Do:

I won't do toilet stuff. Not going to do that, ever. Blame me? Don't care. I also won't do Twi-fan shit, so keep your shapeshifter-wolves and your sparklepires away from me. I cannot do hetero. I've tried a long time ago, but I can't do it. It's almost impossible for me. Yuri is also kind of gross to me.

I will not write with a Mary Sue character. They are horrid, and do not deserve the meager existance their writers give them. If this offends you, I can't really say I'm sorry, because I have the right to speak freely, but I give you my sincere consideration.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I do hope you will consider me as someone you would like to RP with. Note, however, that I reserve the right to refuse you. I am usually open to most things, and will also do more fandom RPs. Death Note, Naruto, and other animes/manga fandoms among them. If you like me, then I hope to see you soon. And don't forget the knives.
The Freakshow
The Freakshow
Admin

Location : Beside Loyal, lurking in the shadows of his spotlight.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum