Karmic Law Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Ringmaster's Lineup Wsaffiliatesgif88x31
Latest topics
» Ignore this.
Ringmaster's Lineup EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:29 pm by Alse

» lots of plots {open}
Ringmaster's Lineup EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm by PrinceNaoko

» hello new world!
Ringmaster's Lineup EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:58 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Naoko's characters
Ringmaster's Lineup EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Insidious [DisgruntledCute+Ringmaster]
Ringmaster's Lineup EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm by Colorful Catharsis

» I guess this means I'm here
Ringmaster's Lineup EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:55 pm by Ameratsu

» I'm Afraid I Might Be Lost
Ringmaster's Lineup EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 am by The Freakshow

» Hellow EVERYBODY!
Ringmaster's Lineup EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm by Sweatermonkeys

» Standards
Ringmaster's Lineup EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm by Colorful Catharsis

Ringmaster's Lineup

Go down

Ringmaster's Lineup Empty Ringmaster's Lineup

Post by Colorful Catharsis Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:00 pm

- More characters does not mean good writing. I have so few characters because I've developed and written them for well over a year.

- I'm not really fond of vampires/werewolves/faeries/demons....I've seen it all before. Please try and provide a unique character. There will always be exceptions, as there most certainly some interesting occult characters.

- I don't ask for much in the way of volume in posts, but please, don't do the bare minimum, it's boring and I'll get disinterested pretty quickly.

- You can generally see how interested I am in an RP by the frequency of my posts. If you get a response within the next day, you're in a good place. If you don't...maybe read over your work...?

- Tell me a little about my writing. Good? Bad? If so, why? I want to improve, so help me. c:

==============

Ringmaster's Lineup ThomasDahurr
Thomas Richard Greyson

Birthday: October 14
Height: 6' 0"
Weight:160lbs
Ethnicity: Hails from Louisiana
Race: Human.
Personality: A generally quiet man who won't say much until agitated. He seems to drink a little more than would be responsible, but keeps it under wraps most of the time. Something about him seems dark...unfriendly. He enjoys company very rarely, but is always an easy victim to good flattery.

Ringmaster's Lineup Herdur-1
Hasaan of the Tahir

Birthday: "Must you know? I've already disclosed my age..."
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 180lbs
Ethnicity: Arabic
Race: Desert Elf
Personality: A village elder who doesn't seem to in tune with his job. While being a wise man, he's lazy...not wanting to involve himself with anything that might steal his good mood. He is rarely seen without his pipe, always between his lips and filling the air around him with perfumed smoke.

Sorry I didn't get this up sooner, I was busy drawing a picture for him. Hell it isn't even really finished, but I wanted to get it up here.

Wafa the Soul Symphony
Ringmaster's Lineup AHGODITSSKETCHY-1

Birthday:
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 140lbs
Ethnicity: Arabic
Race: Desert Elf
Personality: A short, very grumpy little desert elf with frightening power to make up for it. A necromancer of slight renown, his name among the land is recognizable by "The Soul Symphony" a name given to him in recognition of the wide variety of instruments he uses to summon and communicate with the dead. He's a snarky, sarcastic individual, but easily overpowered.

DISCLAIMER;THIS IS A FANCHARACTER: This character design is NOT MINE. The character is from a chance item on GaiaOnline. His story was undefined and vague, and I fell in love with this appearance, knowing I could make something awesome of him. So I did. I repeat, I DO NOT OWN THIS CHARACTER DESIGN, IT BELONGS TO GAIAONLINE.
ANOTHER DISCLAIMER: I don't usually do fancharacters. I usually hate them. :I

Ringmaster's Lineup Ringmaster_main-1

Monsieur Loyal
Birthday: ?
Height: 5' 10"
Weight:147lbs
Ethnicity: ?
Race: Human?
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

https://karmiclaw.rpg-board.net