Karmic Law Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
College Days Wsaffiliatesgif88x31
Latest topics
» Ignore this.
College Days EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:29 pm by Alse

» lots of plots {open}
College Days EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm by PrinceNaoko

» hello new world!
College Days EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:58 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Naoko's characters
College Days EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Insidious [DisgruntledCute+Ringmaster]
College Days EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm by Colorful Catharsis

» I guess this means I'm here
College Days EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:55 pm by Ameratsu

» I'm Afraid I Might Be Lost
College Days EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 am by The Freakshow

» Hellow EVERYBODY!
College Days EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm by Sweatermonkeys

» Standards
College Days EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm by Colorful Catharsis

College Days

2 posters

Go down

College Days Empty College Days

Post by 2Foxxie4U Fri May 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Dell couldn't help but grin as he strutted onto his new campus, a huge, lopsided grin on his face as he took the long way from his class to his dorm. He hadn't met his room mate yet, but was totally psyched to - he was already extremely pleased with his new college, and found everyone extremely accepting and friendly here. He'd fit in just fine!

He was so proud of himself - he was the first of his entire family to make it to college - and on top of that, he'd scored a full ride there, including books, tuition, and housing payments! He was a beacon to his entire family, and knowing that made him feel more accomplished than he ever had before.

After a quick knock, he entered his dorm room, with a, "Hello? This is y'roomie - Dell Conagher?"

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

College Days Empty Re: College Days

Post by Colorful Catharsis Fri May 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Tweek continued to unpack, a irritated sigh as his roommate walked in. He'd almost had a room to himself. Until this country bumpkin decided to put books in his...mullet covered head. Oh lord. The mousey man pushed up his glasses however, providing his attention to the other.

"Ah, uhm...hello. I'm Taylor Weekend." he said, his voice awkward and small. As retarded as the man looked, he was still bigger than the bespectacled man, and he wasn't about to start shit with him.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

https://karmiclaw.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Fri May 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Dell grinned, and offered his hand. "It's mighty fine t'meet cha. Like i said, I'm Dell. I'm in the engineering program - you?" Another huge grin.

His mullet almost seemed sentient. It seemed to even hiss at the damn guy.

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Fri May 06, 2011 9:00 pm

He definitely seemed happy enough. Overjoyed might be the better word. The college atmosphere would wipe that out of him quickly, and he'd settle down. Or at least that's what the brown haired man hoped for.

Tweek couldn't stop staring at that damn hair though. It was just...goofy lookin'. Not even in a good way. It was just...it was a mullet. There was no two ways about it.

He returned the handshake as best he could with his meager grip and nodded. Engineering was a decent goal.

"Technician." the man said blandly, as if he wasn't terribly interested in the subject himself.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Fri May 06, 2011 9:04 pm

"Aw, man! Aw, MAN! I hope you're ready t'let me in on a lot of what yer doin' in class! That sounds like a ripsnortin' good time!" He beamed again. "Where ya from, pardner?"

"Sssssseven daaaaayssss...." the mullet whispered, as Dell ran his fingers through it. They came back greasy.

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Fri May 06, 2011 9:10 pm

He already felt a headache coming on. This man...he was going to be a pain.

...what the hell did 'ripsnorting' mean. He shook his head, changing his mind. He didn't want to know. What did make him stare however was the brief bit of dialogue he thought he heard from the others hair. His hair. He stared incredulously for a moment, deciding that he was simply tired before mustering up an answer for Dell.

"I...uh...S-sorry, um, I'm from Wisconsin." he finally responded, still staring carefully at the mullet.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Fri May 06, 2011 9:15 pm

"Wisconsin, huh? Hrrrm... How d'ya like it there?" Dell asked, rubbing his chin. "I never been up north much m'self. I'm a Texan boy." Another one of those cheesy grins.

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Fri May 06, 2011 9:21 pm

"Really. Never woulda guessed." Tweek said in a dull monotone. He turned away, returning to his previous work of unpacking his things and organizing his desk. The laptop was the first thing out, onto the table and hooked up, as well as a wireless internet connection and some other electrical knicknacks. He liked his computers and it showed. Everything was neat, polished and well taken care of.

"Wisconsin was quiet. But didn't have a college worth spit." he explained, dumping his bags elsewhere in the room. The laptop was really all he needed at the moment. He'd grab other things from the bag as they were needed, for now... he had some research and browsing to do.

And by that he meant gaming.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Mon May 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Dell moved closer, grinning. He didn't seem to understand the concept of physical space. "Oh yeah? Well, Texas is chock fulla 'em! I woulda gone to a college back in Texas, but I've always wanted t'see the world, yanno? So I decided t'come up north where I can make it all on my own!"

He moved closer, practically breathing down Tweek's neck as the boy booted up his laptop. "Ooh, cool! Wanna play Solitaire? Chess? Blackjack?"

(( Unless he says something, there's not much of a chance Dell will stop on his own. XD He's usually kinda reserved, but he's PUMPED, and also, he somehow got it into his head that he and Tweek are BFFs all of a sudden. ))

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Wed May 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Tweek found himself inching away from the other man, the proximity making him uncomfortable. Rooming with this country boy was going to be challenging at the very least...

He hunched over the computer slightly, seeming to be trying to hide what he was doing. The mousy man had a reasonable amount of guilt in the fact that he played games instead of actually researching as he should have been.

"Nothing like that...I play MMOs." he muttered, loading up a video game.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Wed May 11, 2011 7:24 pm

"A what, now? Sorry - I ain't too good at acronyms. That some kinda technological thing or somethin'? Can I see? Actually, no. I need to unpack and everything, but maybe you could tell me 'bout it later. I'd like that." A grin. "Really, I would."

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Wed May 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Tweek finally offered a halfhearted smile, but this was only because of the prospect of actually being left the hell alone.

"Yes, 'course. I'll show you later. Get yourself all unpacked and what not." he said, his voice considerably more interested now that the other would be occupied.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Wed May 11, 2011 7:57 pm

"Alrighty, then!"

---------

Tweek spent the next few hours in peace as Dell put his little "home touches" on the place, and spruced it up. Dell made sure everything was filed away all nice and tidy like, then tried to make sure he was familiar with the layout so he could find his way through the dorm in his sleep, if need be.

After a while, the smell of something... absolutely delicious wafted through the air.

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum