Karmic Law Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Claustrophilia - Page 2 Wsaffiliatesgif88x31
Latest topics
» Ignore this.
Claustrophilia - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:29 pm by Alse

» lots of plots {open}
Claustrophilia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm by PrinceNaoko

» hello new world!
Claustrophilia - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:58 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Naoko's characters
Claustrophilia - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Insidious [DisgruntledCute+Ringmaster]
Claustrophilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm by Colorful Catharsis

» I guess this means I'm here
Claustrophilia - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:55 pm by Ameratsu

» I'm Afraid I Might Be Lost
Claustrophilia - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 am by The Freakshow

» Hellow EVERYBODY!
Claustrophilia - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm by Sweatermonkeys

» Standards
Claustrophilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm by Colorful Catharsis

Claustrophilia

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Claustrophilia - Page 2 Empty Re: Claustrophilia

Post by Olli-Pop Thu May 12, 2011 9:14 am

Dr.Renard huffed, and left his room with Thomas's new set of clothes draped over his arm. He walked down the halls, his stride showing he had somewhere else better to be. Oh, if only that were true! Rowen wouldn't show that he was worried about Thomas's reaction about being late. 'Koop was such a damn handful. At least he could get Thomas to speak normally.

He glared at the nurses, and told them he was going in. It pissed him off slightly they decided to not tell him about any of the things they had done to Thomas without telling him. He was his patient, and he should be notified! Idiots, the lot of them.

He stepped in, and looked around dully, his anger melting as soon as he was out of contact with the nurses. "Hello Thomas. Do you still want these?" he asked, and held up the clothes. "I meant to get them in a few days ago, but a new patient I got was a handful."
Olli-Pop
Olli-Pop

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Fri May 13, 2011 9:10 pm

Thomas glared icily at the man as he entered, his aura foul. He wasn't happy with the doctor, not by a long shot. He had honestly hoped the man wouldn't come back...for fear that he might strangle the poor individual.

"Took you long enough. Did your nurses inform you of my frequent abuse? Or maybe how I'm really interested in pressing a lawsuit? You should really keep better track of your patients..." he growled.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

https://karmiclaw.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Olli-Pop Fri May 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Dr.Renard grunted, and shifted his weight on his other foot. "They just did, and I'm not pleased. They should have asked me, since you are my patient now. If you want to press for a lawsuit, I'll allow it," he said in a gruff voice.

"Now then...Will you let me remove the jacket without you attack me so you can change?" he asked, needing to change the subject.
Olli-Pop
Olli-Pop

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Fri May 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Thomas glared at the man quietly, considering the offer. He didn't know if he could further trust the doctor. His last offer was fulfilled yes, but not on good terms...

"Fine..." he muttered, watching the redhead with careful blue eyes.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olli-Pop Fri May 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Rowen sat down the clothes, and stepped closer. He used his bony fingers to undo the buckles of the straight jacket. "Do you want something I eat? I have something in my office you can have during our session," he said, and pulled the jacket off Thomas. He tossed it to the ground lazily, and turned his back on the blonde, so he could change.
Olli-Pop
Olli-Pop

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Thomas huffed lightly at the man before turning himself, stripping the scratchy hospital clothing off his body and replacing it with the new clothing, a clean button down and a decent pair of jeans. It was far more comfortable this way, and improved his mood significantly.

He didn't say anything to respond, but instead seemed to stand and await guidance to man's office. He was definitely willing to eat something other than what they served here, and if Renard was offering, even better.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olli-Pop Fri May 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Renard kept quiet on their trip to his office once more. Quite frankly, he figured with the deal he had with Thomas, he was in control, and the blonde would do the simple things Renard needed him to. They entered his office. Rowen kept a few candles lit around the room to relax any tense atmosphere.

On his desk was two styrofoam boxes with food instead. Renard had a small brunch with a lovely girl who asked him out, but after realizing how painfully uninterested he was with her, she fled, leaving him to pay and take the food.

So, there it was.
Olli-Pop
Olli-Pop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum