Karmic Law Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Summer Heat [Yaoi] - Page 2 Wsaffiliatesgif88x31
Latest topics
» Ignore this.
Summer Heat [Yaoi] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:29 pm by Alse

» lots of plots {open}
Summer Heat [Yaoi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm by PrinceNaoko

» hello new world!
Summer Heat [Yaoi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:58 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Naoko's characters
Summer Heat [Yaoi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Insidious [DisgruntledCute+Ringmaster]
Summer Heat [Yaoi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm by Colorful Catharsis

» I guess this means I'm here
Summer Heat [Yaoi] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:55 pm by Ameratsu

» I'm Afraid I Might Be Lost
Summer Heat [Yaoi] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 am by The Freakshow

» Hellow EVERYBODY!
Summer Heat [Yaoi] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm by Sweatermonkeys

» Standards
Summer Heat [Yaoi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm by Colorful Catharsis

Summer Heat [Yaoi]

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Summer Heat [Yaoi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Heat [Yaoi]

Post by 2Foxxie4U Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:23 pm

"Very well, sir - just be careful on the roads tonight."

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:44 pm

He wasn't careful per say...but he was alert. He tore through the streets quickly, finally thankful for the bizarre shape Dell had put his car in. At the very least it allowed him to get to the hospital quickly. He nearly forgot to turn the growling beast of a car before he bounded into the hospital, almost knocking over a few nurses in the process who gave him a look of disdain in return.

"Dell Conagher, what room." his words were quick, urgent to the secretary at the front desk, who seemed to understand his need and quickly turned to her computer, bright red painted nails tick-a-tacking over the computer database. She quickly rattled off the number and Thomas dashed off once more, making no attempt to be quiet, though it was late and most of the patients were sleeping. With little to no permission he dodged past a complaining doctor who claimed visiting hours were nearly over and burst into Dell's room, panting heavily.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

https://karmiclaw.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Dell started awake, apparently having dozed off. Maybe he wasn't in critical condition, but it wasn't pretty at the very least. He had several large gashes on his face, on on his neck and two on his shoulders, a few second-degree burns, and... God help him, a bloody stump wrapped in bandages where his right hand should have been.

He was hooked up to an IV, and an oxygen mask, though it seemed to be more "just in case" something happened.

A touched smile. "You... you came..." The man's lower lip trembled. "I was afraid you'd think that I'd ditched ya..."

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:06 pm

That was too much. Too much for the blonde to handle. His eyes grew wide with utmost terror and his hands reached up to pull at his golden locks of hair.

"No...no no..." he muttered, a sob wracking his shoulder. "Oh god Dell, this is my fault, I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry..." he wept, still staring at the terrible condition of the man.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:09 pm

"What. No - come here..." the man soothed as best as he could, trying to motion the blond over with his left hand. "It's alright - I'll be okay. It was no one's fault."

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:13 pm

After all this...the man really wanted Thomas by him...? After all the hurt he'd put him through? He burns would heal, even the gashes would fade into scars but...his hand...

"No...no...I'll just hurt you...that's all I've done is hurt you..." he sobbed, shaking his head.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:16 pm

"Thomas, please..." the man pleaded, his entire face falling. "Please... I need you right now... I need... someone... Don't leave me."

The pacemaker beeping more sporadically and quickly as Dell's stress levels spiked. His eyes said very clearly that he didn't want Thomas to leave again.

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:37 pm

"N-No...never leave you...just..." Thomas shook his head a moment before quickly making his way across the room and laying himself across the man's chest. He knew it was likely out of line...probably something the man didn't want, not for the reason he had been coming over in the first place, but he showered the man's face and jaw with small, affectionate kisses. Thankful kisses that the man had at the very least stayed alive. That he didn't hate him for this.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Dell accepted every last one, a placid look of affection and content on his strong, friendly face. "I'm sorry 'bout all the horrid things I said to ya..." the man sighed, feebly stroking his back with his left hand. "I was just... scared, yanno...? Scared that I was just an... experiment er somethin'. But... You really do care about me."

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:50 pm

"I deserved every word." Thomas retorted quickly, stopping his barrage of kisses a moment to look the man in the eye, though still caressing his bloodied face in both hands.

"I was confused about my own feelings and...I just hurt you instead of trying to figure them out." he admitted, shaking his head.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Dell looked lovesick from the attention. "So... You... You're saying with me...?"

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Thomas pulled away for only a moment, to pull up a chair alongside the man's bed before answering again, laying his head upon the mechanic's chest again.

"Yes. I'm not leaving..." he murmured, his voice hoarse as a result of his panic, which seemed to be subsiding with some effort from the blonde. Dell didn't need him to lose his head right now. He needed someone to be here for him.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:39 pm

Dell reach over and touched the man's face with his left hand. "Thank you..." he whispered with a smile.

That morning, they found his hand, and the doctors confirmed that they'd be able to attach it, but they would have to operate immediately. An exhausted Dell found himself being unwillingly dragged away from his blonde love, looking like a kicked puppy.

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Thomas seemed bewildered, incredulous that the hand would be able to be reattached. It seemed like some bizarre type of mad scientist solution...but the blonde wouldn't argue it. If it would make Dell feel a little more normal...then he was willing to wait for him to return. He'd wait as long as it took.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:15 pm

And it took.

Ten.

Fucking.

Hours.

Not to mention weeks of physical therapy, by Dell healed beautifully, and the doctors remarked that he'd still probably be able to play guitar by the time he was fully recovered. The perpetrator of the hit and run was never found since Dell was hit on a rural setting, but the police were still looking. And his and Thomas's relationship was closer than ever.

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Thomas was helpful to say the least. Maybe too much so. He carefully drove the man back to his own home when the hospital, and much against the man's will cleaned his house to at least an acceptable and as Thomas argued 'Won't give you a damn infection!' level of cleanliness.

He flopped down on the worn couch when he was finished, letting out a huff of breath. "There...now you can at least walk." he grumbled. "How did you let it get this bad...?"
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:04 am

"Well, it usually isn't THAT bad..." Dell chuckled, embarrassed. He flopped on the couch beside the man, making puppy eyes at him. ".... Kiss me," he said, following it with a comical pursing of his lips.

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:13 am

Thomas raised an eyebrow at him, fighting a smirk that showed he was amused by the gesture.

"Perhaps I would if you didn't look at me like a fish out of water." he said turning away to hide his smile.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:16 am

Dell grinned cheesily, raising an eyebrow as if he were a cool, suave muthafucker. "Oh really?" he chuckled, grabbing Thomas and playfully wrestling with him. There was no need to get sexual with things - he was just happy to be with his number one blondie and back home.

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:45 am

Thomas squirmed under the man's hands, a yelp escaping him in surprise. It was a strange feeling, being embraced by a man who he'd seen bloodied an in a hospital before. Even stranger to feel his touch when he'd seen one of the mechanic's hands off. But the strangest feeling yet was the fact he was in a relationship again...and not under any sort of influence to make it happen.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:54 am

"Something wrong?" A kind smile. Dell figured Thomas was just worrying about his arm again like he always did. A tiny kiss to Thomas's cheek.

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:27 am

"Hm...? No..." he muttered, mostly comfortable. Through this entire ordeal it seemed like Dell was more concerned about Thomas' wellbeing than the blonde could express about Dell. Though the mechanic didn't know it...or at least Thomas didn't say it, Thomas' head swam with concerns about his new partner.

He wanted to ask a million questions about the hand...how it felt, if he was in pain, if he could still feel with it. It felt the same as ever on Thomas' skin, but the realization that at some point it hadn't been on the man was a rather horrifying idea. And yet, the man still allowed his touch.

The blonde closed his eyes a moment, trying to still his thoughts and calm a threatening headache.

How do I make this...normal? He deserves normal. But what's normal to him...? I've only lived on my own...I only know my normal...

Neurotic thoughts of a sleep deprived mind. He hadn't slept properly until Dell had been permitted to go home. He didn't let himself. He simply sat in the uncomfortable hospital chairs, staring endlessly at useless fold outs of information that weren't even relevant to his current problem. He remembered actually flipping through the annoying little papers of text in an almost sarcastic attempt at finding something out.

Severed hands? No, that's ADHD...who the fuck comes to a hospital for ADHD. Severed hands...? Sleep deprivation. Oh the irony.

Thomas shook his head slightly from side to side, mentally clearing the table as it were. Sweeping away the thoughts. None of that mattered. Not since Dell was healthy...and right here with him, playing with him with two perfectly functional hands. It meant everything was okay in the man's mind. Thomas reached up to gently trace his fingers along the mechanic's jaw, one of the blond man's favorite features.

"No...no I'm fine." he responded.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Dell smiled, leaning into the touch slightly, eyes shining with adoration. It was clear that he hadn't expected Thomas to show up while he was in the hospital, and by doing so, it seemed that Thomas had earned his complete trust.

"You should get some sleep, darlin'... You look more worn out n' I do."

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Thomas sighed lightly.

"Do you mind if I stay the night then...? I want to keep an eye on you..." he said, quietly wrapping his arms warmly around the other man.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:18 pm

"What? What for?" A lazy smile. "I'm a big boy, pardner - I can take care of m'self..." A kiss on the younger man's cheek, and the gentle mechanic snuggled him lovingly.

"Of course you're welcome t'stay, though..."

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next